8 weeks and 2 days and I haven't thrown up yet! I have been very blessed. I have had minimum nausea with this pregnancy. Heavenly Father must have known that I needed an easy one with us moving this month, and me trying to figure out my diabetes that I would need all the get help I can get.
I told my sister on Thursday and she said, "Oh good, We were all worried about you dying. I'm glad you are not in dying stage!" I just hope that it will continue to be this great. I keep thinking "Could I really have one of those pregnancies that I don't throw up?" I'm glad my sister doesn't resent me for feeling so good.
I was telling Brian of my progress when he asked me about my baking. After saying, "I haven't thrown up yet!" he said, "Knock on wood." Jokingly I knocked on his head, and he said, "No I'm serious- knock on real wood! You don't want to jinx this!"
My baby is now the size of a jelly bean - and it doesn't look like a whale anymore! I don't know what it looks like now... actually, kind of like a baby. You can see what I see on my baby app on my iPod. Week 8 looks a lot better than 7 and see that at week 7, it sure does look like a whale/manatee thing! I'm so glad that we might be having a baby rather than a huge sea creature :-) We'll see what it grows into as I get further a long.
Cool, Kim! Keep up the posting!
ReplyDelete