Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Moving and pregnancy...

Not a very good idea. (although, its not like we knew we were going to be pregnant when we decided to move)

I have been very blessed with very minor morning sickness. However, I get spurts of where I get exhausted very easily. The last couple of weeks I have been fine - maybe because I haven't done much at all so there was no reason why to get exhausted - but the last week since I have started to really crunch and get our house ready for moving, I have been so tired!

We start our day with 3-4 lessons of history because we need to finish it this week before the course gets canceled. I thought we had all summer, but turns out we don't. Then I work for Sierra for 2 hours, and then I finish up with either cleaning the house or packing, but usually both.

Then that gets me to dinner. We haven't had the most extravagant meals lately. For example, we are eating leftover polish dogs and top ramen. That's all we have in the house, and that's all I have energy for. I don't want to go shopping because

I hope I never have to do this again while being pregnant. It's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment