I see all these people with pictures of their new babies on facebook and I just can't wait to meet mine! I had a dream last night that I had the baby unexpectedly but everything was perfectly fine - except that I wasn't prepared (diapers, name, Brian wasn't there, etc). Anyway, it was a cute pudgy little girl. I remember talking to Brian about names and telling him what I wanted and that was as far as the conversation went because the baby started crying because it needed a diaper change and that was when I realized I didn't have any newborn diapers.
I think I am getting impatient because I was suppose to have an appointment to listen to the heartbeat last Tuesday but the doctor was called into the hospital and then surgery so we had to reschedule. I am also starting to show. Brian says I'm not, but I can totally see a baby bump- mostly after I eat. I think it's because there's nowhere for the food to go since the baby's getting bigger. I am a bit self conscious since we haven't told everybody yet. I don't want people seeing my bump and not knowing I'm pregnant and thinking I'm just putting on wait. However, I have only gained a few pounds. I am 11 weeks, so I am almost to the stage where we can tell people. I think we will wait until 13 weeks, I am not quite sure yet. At least wait until we have my appointment with the doctor, which I will be just shy of 13 weeks then. I want to be reassured everything's good first before we spread the news so hopefully we don't have to reschedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment