Friday, July 13, 2012

Cravings anyone?

I have always loved food. If I hear or think about something, I want it, and it'll be in the back of my mind until I get it. (right now it's a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone)

That being said, I can't tell pregnancy cravings from regular cravings. Maybe I just haven't had any pregnancy cravings yet... I'll let you know when they happen.

On a side note - 12 weeks yesterday! We have our appointment on Tuesday to hear the heartbeat (my first appointment with my OBGYN and not the practitioner). I think after that, we'll start telling people. On one hand, I am not ready for it to get out - but on the other, the kids and I are bursting at the seams!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I don't know that I ever really had pregnancy cravings when I was pregnant with Emmett. At least, not for weird things like everyone says. Or maybe I just couldn't tell the difference between pregnancy cravings and normal cravings. ;) Glad you've been feeling so well!

    ReplyDelete