So my sister called yesterday and asked me about this blog. I tried to deny it because I thought it was secret. Apparently there's still one place where people can see that you have this blog even if you mark that you don't want to see it on the list.
So I was excited to finally talk to someone about me being pregnant but I had 45 min to make dinner and get our family to Elijah's pack meeting so I was in the kitchen talking to her. I was pretty sure Quianna was taking a shower and Elijah was in his room reading, so I figured it would be ok to talk as long as I wasn't so blatant about things. Apparently I was wrong because Quianna wasn't in the shower, she was in her room and Elijah was in the shower an as soon as she heard, "the kids don't know yet, we are telling them on fathers day," she ran downstairs where Brian was taking a nap and said, "I know! I know!" I don't know all I heard I don't know if I can back track from it. However I don't. want to look back and think about this time and remember telling lies to the kids, I want to remember that when Quianna found out, she couldn't contain her excitement that she spilled her juice while filling up her cup at dinner. She was a complete clutz at dinner and it is fun to look back at.
Anyway, Brian wants me to talk to Quianna to find out what she knows, but I'm nervous because I am so much better at being honest than thinking on my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment