I was telling Brian that I want to tell a friend of mine because I need someone that I could get really excited with so I can feel the excitement. I worry that if I wait SO long to tell people, I'll loose the "new" factor in my excitement. On the other hand, I don't want to get it over with right away and not have the excitement last.
Anyway, when I told Brian that I needed someone to be excited he said, "You can be excited with me" and I said, "Are you excited? Because I thought you were getting tired of it" which he replied to with "yes I'm excited!" so I said, "Ok... We're having a baby!" In a excited girly voice to which he flapped his hands in a very girly manner and said, "Oh!... yay!" It was fun.
My nausea comes and goes. I get sick when I'm hungry and after I eat. Brian suggested and I was thinking of it too, that I should be eating in frequent smaller amounts. I'm giving it a shot. This morning before I got out of bed I ate a couple of crackers to help with the hungriness. That seems to help as I am getting my day going.
The tough part about eating frequently is I have to remember to give myself insulin 15 minutes before I eat, which means I really need to be thinking about when I will eat.
Brian was really wonderful yesterday. I went into the kitchen to start boiling water for the kids mac and cheese, and then I came back into the living room. A little after the timer went off for the noodles and I still hadn't got up from the couch I said, "I have no motivation to do anything" so he asked me what needed to be done for dinner and he did it. He also put the kids to work in cleaning the kitchen. It gave me hope that we can get through this pregnancy. I just need to not abuse the privilege :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment